Friday, May 8, 2009

Adam Lambert's Life Before 'Idol' by PopEater filed under: American Idol, TV News

Here's the Article well written by PopEater, I thought I should post it to my blog and share it, not adding anything but a little intro... see it for yourself.


'American Idol' contestant Adam Lambert admits he has nothing to hide. "I know who I am. I'm an honest guy, and I'm just going to keep singing," he said. But does he have what it takes to be named the show's winner? Insiders discuss the Lambert phenomenon and what makes him this season's stand-out performer.
Lambert's journey has been a wild ride and OK! Magazine sat down with some of his close friends and family to talk about 27-year-old singer.

Here is the link to the story with 280 pictures of Adam :)
http://www.popeater.com/television/article/adam-lamberts-american-idol-interview/472436

"He's always been a star, unique to the core," former boss Chris Isaacson, of L.A.'s Upright Cabaret said. "Viewers are only seeing the tip of the iceberg," he added.
Before Lambert ever came face to face with the 'Idol' judges, he did a six-month tour with the musical 'Wicked' and even started a alternative rock band called The Citizen Vein. "He almost had a record deal, but thank God it didn't work out. He wouldn't have gotten Idol," his friend Shane Scheel said.

When Lambert finally decided to audition for 'Idol,' his friends didn't think he had a shot. "When he decided to try out, we teased him that he should keep his day job -- being in 'Wicked,' getting paid $2,500 a week ain't so bad," Scheel said.
And who gets most of the credit for Lambert's success? His mother. "She is the most supportive woman. She's allowed him to flourish and be the person he was meant to be. His parents didn't force him into sports, but let him follow this creative desire to dress in costumes and sing his heart out," Isaacson said.
Although Lambert is widely assumed to be gay, he won't say much more than, "I know who I am. I'm an honest guy, and I'm just going to keep singing," he told EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment