Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adam Lambert on '20/20' Interview: American Idol and Rolling Stone

Adam Lambert, runner up of American Idol says that he feels relieved after coming out by saying “a weight has been lifted off his shoulders”.
The announcement that Adam Lambert came officially in the new issue of Rolling Stone that he is in fact gay and a new interview with 20/20 reported Chris Connelly was able to prise more information out of Adam.

Lambert says in the interview that “I am gay and I’m very comfortable with it. I have been for a long time. I think it’s funny when people are like ‘Oh, he’s been hiding it!’”.

Chris Connelly also asks the question “Are you bi-curious?” to which Adam replies “I wouldn’t ever give myself a label bi-sexual but bi-curious, Yeah”




more about "Adam Lambert on '20/20' Interview: Am...", posted with vodpod

No comments:

Post a Comment